PISCO has developed a new website to help make its science more accessible to a wide audience. This special communications project will:
- highlight the latest outcomes of PISCO's research.
- shed light on how the nearshore portion of the California Current Large Marine Ecosystem is responding to a rapidly changing world.
- explain how PISCO informs decision-making with scientific understanding.
The site will feature:
- accessible science stories similar to the popular booklets "Coastal Connections" and "Science of Marine Reserves".
- novel ways to access PISCO's long-term and large-scale ecosystem data.
- results relevant to climate change, marine resources, marine reserves and other protected areas.