9. Mayer, I., S. E. Shackley, and P. R. Witthames. (1990) "Aspects of the reproductive biology of the bass, Dicentrarchus labrax L. II. Fecundity and pattern of oocyte development." Journal of fish Biology 36(2): 141-148.
10. Erguden, Deniz, and Cemal Turan. (2005) "Growth Properties of Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus labrax (L., 1758), Perciformes: Moronidae) Live in Iskenderun Bay." Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 8(11): 1584-1587.
12. Díaz, David, et al. (2005) "Increased predation of juvenile European spiny lobster (Palinurus elephas) in a marine protected area." New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research 39(2): 447-453.
14. Graham, N. A. J., R. D. Evans, and G. R. Russ. (2003) "The effects of marine reserve protection on the trophic relationships of reef fishes on the Great Barrier Reef." Environmental Conservation 30(2): 200-208.
15. Duran, L. R., and Juan C. Castilla. (1989) "Variation and persistence of the middle rocky intertidal community of central Chile, with and without human harvesting." Marine Biology 103(4): 555-562.
17. García-Charton, J. A., et al. (2008) "Effectiveness of European Atlanto-Mediterranean MPAs: Do they accomplish the expected effects on populations, communities and ecosystems?." Journal for Nature Conservation 16(4): 193-221.
18. Babcock, R. C., et al. (2010) "Decadal trends in marine reserves reveal differential rates of change in direct and indirect effects." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107(43): 18256-18261.
24. Johnson, Darlene R., Nicholas A. Funicelli, and James A. Bohnsack. (1999) "Effectiveness of an existing estuarine no-take fish sanctuary within the Kennedy Space Center, Florida." North American Journal of Fisheries Management 19(2): 436-453.
25. Starr, Richard M., Victoria O'Connell, and Stephen Ralston. (2004) "Movements of lingcod (Ophiodon elongatus) in southeast Alaska: potential for increased conservation and yield from marine reserves." Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 61(7): 1083-1094.
26. Follesa, Maria Cristina, et al. (2009) "Movement patterns of the spiny lobster Palinurus elephas (Fabricius, 1787) from a central western Mediterranean protected area." Scientia Marina 73(3): 499-506.
28. Hoskin, M. G., et al. (2011) "Variable population responses by large decapod crustaceans to the establishment of a temperate marine no-take zone." Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 68(2): 185-200.
33. Harmelin-Vivien, Mireille, et al. (2008) "Gradients of abundance and biomass across reserve boundaries in six Mediterranean marine protected areas: Evidence of fish spillover?." Biological Conservation 141(7): 1829-1839.
34. Stelzenmüller, Vanessa, et al. (2008) "Spatial assessment of fishing effort around European marine reserves: implications for successful fisheries management." Marine Pollution Bulletin 56(12): 2018-2026.
37. Gotceitas, Vytenis, Sandra Fraser, and Joseph A. Brown. (1997) "Use of eelgrass beds (Zostera marina) by juvenile Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua)." Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 54(6): 1306-1319.
39. Berg, Erik, and Ole Thomas Albert. (2003) "Cod in fjords and coastal waters of North Norway: distribution and variation in length and maturity at age." ICES Journal of Marine Science: Journal du Conseil 60(4): 787-797.
40. Pastor, Jérémy, et al. (2009) "Acoustic telemetry survey of the dusky grouper (Epinephelus marginatus) in the Marine Reserve of Cerbère-Banyuls: informations on the territoriality of this emblematic species." Comptes Rendus Biologies 332(8): 732-740.
41. Pawson, M. G., et al. (2007) "Migrations, fishery interactions, and management units of sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) in Northwest Europe." ICES Journal of Marine Science: Journal du Conseil 64(2): 332-345.
42. Grorud-Colvert, K. et al. (2011) "The assessment of marine reserve networks: guidelines for ecological evaluation." Claudet, Joachim, ed. Marine protected areas: a multidisciplinary approach. Cambridge University Press.
44. Gleason, Mary, et al. (2010) "Science-based and stakeholder-driven marine protected area network planning: A successful case study from north central California." Ocean & Coastal Management 53(2): 52-68.
49. Mangi, Stephen C., and Melanie C. Austen. (2008) "Perceptions of stakeholders towards objectives and zoning of marine-protected areas in southern Europe." Journal for Nature Conservation 16(4): 271-280.
50. Roncin, Nicolas, et al. (2008) "Uses of ecosystem services provided by MPAs: How much do they impact the local economy? A southern Europe perspective." Journal for Nature Conservation 16(4): 256-270.
55. Goncalves, Emanuel J., Miguel Henriques, and Vitor C. Almada. (2003) "Use of a Temperate Reef-Fish Community to Identify Priorities in the Establishment of a Marine Protected Area." in Proceedings of the World Congress on Aquatic Protected Areas, eds. JP Beumer, A Grant, DC Smith. University of Queensland Printery, Queensland.
56. Claudet, Joachim, et al. (2006) "Assessing the effects of marine protected area (MPA) on a reef fish assemblage in a northwestern Mediterranean marine reserve: Identifying community-based indicators." Biological Conservation 130(3): 349-369.